Roofs by Welsh will ensure your existing roof continues to protect your home for years to come with maintenance, inspections, and repairs.
There are many types of repairs that can help extend the life of your roof. Our team of experts can assess exactly what type or types of repairs your roof requires.
We can support you with…
- SINGLE REPAIRS – To keep the life of your roof as long as possible, keep on top of shingle repairs. Contact us if you notice any missing cracked or curling shingles, loosened granules from shingles, an attic leak or dirty looking areas on your roof, ceiling stains or blistering or peeling paint on the exterior of your home. Have you seen a few shingles in your yard after a windy day? Any of these conditions may indicate roof damage. If you notice escalating energy costs, a roof repair may be required.
- SKYLIGHT REPLACEMENT – The best time to replace a skylight is when you are replacing your roof. If a new roof isn’t in your plans, consider replacing an older skylight to improve the energy efficiency of your home. We also provide repairs to existing skylights to maintain their function and efficiency.
- VENT REPAIR AND INSTALLATION – Vents help protect your roof by allowing for proper air circulation in your attic space removing excess heat and moisture that can cause premature deterioration. They also prevent roof rot in your attic or roof deck and extend the life of exterior and interior paint.
- EAVES, DOWNPIPE REPAIRS – Eaves and downpipes efficiently reroute rainwater and help preserve the structural integrity of your home. A worn out eavestrough or downpipe is nothing to ignore. It can leave your house exterior, foundation and landscaping vulnerable to water damage.
- DOWNPIPE RELOCATION – Downpipe relocation is necessary when your downpipe is expelling water that flows towards your home’s foundation. Our trained professionals know exactly how to safely remove your existing downpipe from your eavestrough system. We then determine the safest and most aesthetically pleasing place to relocate your downpipe.
- ROOF ASSESSMENTS AND INSPECTIONS – The combined factors of weather and time can affect the condition of your roof. Roof repairs can be required as part of home maintenance. Our team will assess and inspect your roof and provide as needed repairs to help extend the life of your roof. We will help determine if you need a repair, recover or replacement and work within your timeline and budget.
- EAVES CLEANING AND GUTTER FILTER INSTALLATION – Gutter guards can be an effective part of a gutter system preventing debris, leaves and shingle grit clogs. It is important to clean and ensure your gutters are in alignment towards downpipes. We can provide assistance with gutter cleaning and gutter filter installation services.
- VALLEY REPAIRS AND INSTALLATION – Roof valleys are troughs that discard runoff water where two sections of a sloped roof meet. Repairing a roof valley involves removing some shingles and installing a sheet-metal flashing from top to bottom in the valley. Our team of experts know precisely what is required for a valley repair and installation.
- SOFFIT AND FASCIA REPAIRS – Soffit and fascia are essential for improved circulation for the eaves and attic. They also add a great polished look to your home. Soffits and fascia are the part of a roof’s structure closest to the gutters. These are the first area of protection when it comes to water damage coming from a clogged gutter. Noticeable discoloration and peeling paint may be a sign they need to be replaced.
- ROOFTOP SNOW REMOVAL – you may be tempted to remove snow from your rooftop yourself, please call an expert as it is more dangerous than you think. Let us remove the snow from your roof as we know what we are looking for and the right amount of snow to leave behind to protect your roof for the winter.