WE HAVE YOU ALL COVERED UNDER ONE ROOF
Synergy Exteriors provides a maintenance plan to ensure your home is looking and performing its best. It’s important to follow a professionally designed preventive maintenance program. Homeowners will get the most longevity in all aspects of their home’s features, including roof, eavestrough, windows and more.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE MAINTENANCE PLAN?
Worry and hassle-free property maintenance
Problem prevention before they happen, become unsafe, or beyond repair
15% savings on our services when it comes time to purchase
Priority scheduling for work
Your home needs routine maintenance to ensure that everything is functioning properly and to help avoid potential problems. On the first visit, our team will conduct an assessment of various areas of your home in order to review the efficiency and condition of key construction elements
Your assessment includes a review of the:
- Condition of your roof – checking for loose shingles and wear & tear
- Flashings and caulking on your home
- Attic insulation
- Attic ventilation – checking the rafters and ceiling joists for dampness or mould
- Window leaks or damage
- Entry doors
- Eavestrough – checking for overflows and any water damage to your home
SPRING AND FALL VISITS
The spring and fall maintenance visits will ensure that your home remains in optimal condition. These visits will be scheduled at your convenience.
Maintenance checks include a review of the:
- Maintenance checks include a review of the:
- Condition of your roof – loose shingles and wear & tear
- Windows & entry doors for any damages or changes, inspect caulking & flashing
- Eavestrough – cleaning & checking for overflows and any water damage to your home
- Bonus – Customers who purchase the maintenance plan will receive a 30% discount on winter roof shovelling